Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well i got my invitation packet last Thursday and am so excited. It will be Rwanda. I am planning on accepting tomorrow morning. Its so complicated with everything going on right now with moving and packing and I also have to take my EMT test before I leave this state so that will be on Thursday afternoon. Nick is only working until 11:00am this week since he has already completed everything he needed to complete for his ELT training. And since we just found out that he does not have to be in Washington until March 5th we decided to stay with our parents for the month. His part of the time and mine the other part of the time.
33 days until I leave for Rwanda!!
To Do:
Accept invitation
Fedex Passport
study and take EMT test
finish packing
fill out all rwanda paperwork
wait till the 22nd...

No comments:

Post a Comment